Project 3: Album Covers

For this album cover, i decided to take a more rural and country approach, given the random names that were generated for me. I cut out a picture of the old man and made him transparent in the sky. I then typed the album title on the horse.

This piece probably took the most time. I found an image of a green screen and used it as my background. I then cut out images of an old motorcycle helmet and motorcycle and subtracted them to give it a green effect. The image in the middle was a racing photo i found which was the main center piece for the album.

I found a picture of Chicago’s transit system and then preceded to use the negative effect on that specific layer. I then cut out two doves and made them transparent in the background.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *